Monday, October 12, 2009

More Gentlease Please!



So, we finally decided to give switching Christopher's formula a try based on his excessive gassiness and crankiness.  The pediatrician gave us a sample of Enfamil's Gentlease formula which has a 1/5 the lactose of a full-lactose milk-based formula, and is supposed to help with fussiness caused by gas.  I have to admit I was skeptical but willing to try something new if there was even a slight chance to help our little one.  Well, let me tell you...What a difference a day & new formula makes!  My happy son is back!  He actually slept two 5 hour sessions last night without his regular gassy moans:)  I hope I'm not jinxing us by writing this, and that his new-found happy tummy is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby