Thursday, October 8, 2009

For the LOVE of Fans


Christopher LOVES ceiling fans.  You can be in a rather engaging conversation with him, but if his eye catches a ceiling fan, forget about it; he's no longer yours.  He will stare for long bits of time at our ceiling fan in the living room, smiling and speaking the language only a ceiling fan could understand.  At night time during his feedings I have the light dimmed down low on the ceiling fan in his nursery, but that doesn't stop his communication.  As his belly gets full, he stares pleasingly at the ceiling fan with a big smile across his face...It's a little kookie, but cute:)

Today, I attempted to do some quick shopping with Christopher on my own while Clint is out of town for work.  I got through my shopping with minor peeps out of my little guy, but when I got to my car it wouldn't start and Christopher started screaming.  Luckily our wonderful neighbors Bonnie and Phil were home and came to the rescue.  In the end it is just a new car battery needed. So much for independence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby