Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


So, I started my birthday off at DMV this morning in Glendale (the one place you don't want to be on any day!).  Signs of a new mother...waiting until today, the day my license expires, to renew it, and not putting on any makeup for my new license photo.  Although I had to wait in line over an hour, it sure beat yesterday's events...my little boy screaming in pain all day from acid reflux (finally broke down and decided to give him the meds) and my other little on, Bear, throwing up because he is so upset that Christopher is crying so much.  I'm not meaning to complain, I will take these days any day over crazy days in production dealing with adult babies whining:)  When I got back from DMV my baby boy gave me the greatest b-day gift, his smiles during his late morning bath:)  The doc said it would probably be three days before we see the meds start to take effect, but Chris seems better today...we are hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby