Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some Catching-Up to Do...

Our Boot Camp Leader taking a time out in his Car Seat

It is just about 6am and I have just completed another successful breast feeding session with my little one...something that fills my heart with joy every time I do it.  Now that it has been a few days since Christopher has entered the world, I figured I better get to what I promised to do...send out constant updates as much as I can as I take this new journey as "mom".  What Papa and I have been taught by Christopher so far:

1)  We no longer have a schedule, it is his schedule
2)  We are not very good swaddlers, could use some practice:)
3)  I like to eat A LOT, and will equally poo/pee A LOT!
4)  No matter how hard you try to get my to sleep in my bassinet or crib, I ONLY LIKE SLEEPING IN MY CAR SEAT!
5)  Look out for flying objects of both kinds while changing me
6)  Despite all our rookie maneuvers, our silly songs can stay, they are a big hit!

As you can see, after being home for only a few days, we're already well into CAK Boot Camp.  Although I often have no idea what I'm doing, I'm loving every moment, even the lack of sleep that makes me see spots now and then:)

Today, Aunt Jennifer is going to be arriving for a couple of days.  We are looking forward to our time with her and will touch back in on our visit together.  Till then, I must rush to try to get at least 1-2 hours sleeps before my next round of breast feeding.






4 comments:

  1. I like how this was posted before 6am. That is a real sign of a mom with a newborn. we should have ichatted!! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a feeling that this time slot will become my blog sessions:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were taught how to swaddle about 20 times and never could get it. That's why the SwaddleMe is the best product out there for new parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two weeks and still can't swaddle worth a darn! I swear our son is Houdini, he's always managing a way to get one arm out no matter how tight we get it. And, yes the SwaddleMe is the best product for us swaddle-challenged:)

    ReplyDelete

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby