Wednesday, September 30, 2009

From Russia with Love










So most of you already know how the story goes...Our OBGYN ended up not delivering our little guy because the day I went into labor he was busy spending time with family gathered for his daughter's weekend wedding.  When we were informed of this possibility so many months ago, Clint and I both laughed because we knew then that even if it was only one day that our doctor was not available out of the year to deliver our son,  that would be the day he would decide to enter the world.  Now, I'm not complaining because Clint and I are very blessed in many ways, we just know that short cuts, easy rides, and luck are not on our sides most of the time.  We always seem to take the winding and less traveled roads, but I wouldn't change these journeys for the world...After all, they brought us Christopher.

Today we stopped by my OBGYN's office to get a pic with the Russian doctor who ended up delivering Christopher, Dr. Sofya Tsyganovskaya (Try to pronounce that one!), or Dr. Sofya, as everyone calls her:)   Although I was nervous about this predicament, she did a fabulous job!  We also got a pic with my OBGYN, Dr. Pearson, and nurse Anita.   Everyone commented on Christopher's size, "A thriving Boy", they remarked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby