Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life would be unimaginable without girlfriends


Oh, where to begin...I could not have managed this past week alone without the help of my good friend Jennifer.  We have known each other since high school, a long time ago:).  She is a wonderful mother herself of a one-year-old baby boy, who took time away from him to come stay with me while my husband went back to work.  Within a short period of time she has taught me so much, I owe her the world!  I no longer fear the breast pump and giving Christopher a bath, among managing being a new mother in general.  Not only did I benefit from Jennifer being her, but Christopher sure got his share of kisses and cuddles.  Thank you Auntie Jennifer, we love you!  Please come back to visit us again soon...

2 comments:

  1. You can tell he LOVES those kisses! What a wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yvonne! I hope i didn't make you afraid of the pump!! It really is heaven to super ouchy nipples. SOOO glad she was there to help you.

    ReplyDelete

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby