Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BIG Healthy Baby Boy!






Today was Christopher's first pediatrician appointment.  I must say he handled himself really well, very brave.  Although, we did not manage to get through the exam without a feeding...No surprise when he weighed-in at 8 pounds 6 ounces (4 ounces past his birth weight).  I was informed by the doc that newborns usually don't get back to their birth weight until around 2 weeks, not my boy...He did it in one week, 2 days!  Besides obviously being well nourished, I was told that Christopher is a very healthy baby boy, words that warm the heart.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! He's gorgeous! (I mean handsome...but all new babies can be gorgeous, right?) :)

    Congrats!!

    -Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyndsay! We are so in love! And, yes I think babies are gorgeous...I could stare at Christopher all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, mamma!!! Your constant feeding is paying off. He is just so-so-so-so-soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby