Sunday, January 3, 2010

Heading Out on a New Adventure...

So, tomorrow the dog, Christopher, and I are making are way to our halfway point, Fresno, before we make our way to San Francisco for a little adventure with Papa while he works on a job up there. I have to admit I'm filled with excitement and a little fear for my first trip alone with the little ones.

Today Christopher attended his first church service, or should I say he "slept" in his Mama's arms during his first service. He managed really well and seemed at peace the whole ride home.

Big brother Bear has been so great with Chris, I wish I could say he has been the same to other kids that have visited. He unfortunately has nipped twice now at two of my friend's little ones and I'm realizing now that he is super protective of Christopher, but still we need to put a stop to this! It, however has been really neat watching his dynamic change with Chris...he lets him kick and bat at him cuz Chris loves to kick and bat at everything, a true boy to the core! And where ever Chris is you are sure to find Bear close by...just like below hanging out on Papa's putting green...

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crowley. Good luck on the Drive. He'll probably sleep the whole way and you'll be smooth sailing. Be Safe and let's play when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby