Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Firsts...

Today has been a precious, simple day so far.  My boy and I both made it through his first night sleeping in his own crib in his room.  He went to bed at 5:30pm and didn't rise for a feeding until 3:30am.  I was so happy to wake to smiles and giggles.  We managed to get several errands around town done today.  Chris took his first ride in a shopping cart via his car seat.  Christopher now has discovered his tongue, so we now live with the band mats from KISS:).  He also discovered today for the first time how to make noise when blowing bubbles and vibrating his lips...too cute!  And, for some reason, today Chris likes his pacifier...Even though the pediatrician said that she didn't think he was teething yet and I know it's early, I think otherwise based on all the drool and comfort he seems to be getting lately from chomping down on things.  Oh I pray when the real event arrives that it is easier than colic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby