Friday, January 20, 2012

Been Busy...

Painting our house. After three weeks, our new beautiful home is finally done! Poor Papa Bill was worked way too much on this major task. Although I am very sad that this means we are very close to putting our house up for sale, I'm hoping the new face helps us get BIG money:) It will be very sad to leave our one-of-a-kind neighborhood, but sometimes life directions have to change. Maybe I'll win the lottery and will be able to pay off our home and add on:)


Front Door & Ascent Window-"Italian Leather"

New Olive Trees/Trim Cream Color-"Asiago"

Siding-"Coastal Villa"

Viola! (Could you tell I was dreaming of Italy when I chose these paint colors:))

1 comment:

  1. Yvonne, it's IS beautiful! So glad you were able to get this done. Been thinking about you, let's try and get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby