Monday, June 20, 2011

Day One: Blowing Bubbles

Today marked the first day of mommy & me swim lessons for Chris and I. Chris was very excited to hear that we were going somewhere to swim in a BIG pool. Once we got to the pool I could tell he was ready for water but practiced great patience while we listened to our instructor before officially getting wet. At first Chris held on to me with a tight grip (I'm always happy when Chris shows some caution because usually this kid has no fear!), but slowly began to relax once he was in the water after a bit. Today's Lesson: Blowing Bubbles...so much fun!

Chris in his swim gear

Chris trying to impress his friend Mia

The "BIG" pool

The silly towel hoodie mom bought for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby