Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rollercoaster

Today was a great day! Not a perfect day, but a day where I didn't go shopping while the babysitter was here and contemplate never returning home:) Yesterday was such a day. I had not had decent sleep in over a week's time and it was definitely catching up with me. Even though we had our amazing Rachel here and I tried taking two naps, I was so tired I couldn't settle. After a very frank text to my husband, mama got a night of Ambien sleep out in the studio. Yes, this is what the times have come to! I know it sounds dramatic, but remember my company these days:) The fact that I'm eating dinner before 10pm and posting this blog is a major accomplishment tonight. (And, really forgive my spelling and grammar these days, my brain is mush!)

Below, the boyz chillin outside...

1 comment:

  1. oh, im thinking about you girlfriend! so glad you got some sleep. what are you doing this week? my phone is lost somewhere in the house so im on sophies phone right now. 818-292-2802. talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby