Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's Update

Went to weekly OBGYN appointment today and still nothing! I go back next Monday, but we did discuss the possibility of inducing early because of baby's size. So, unless this little guy decides to take action soon, it will be another week to see. I have to be honest that it is getting really tough to keep up with Chris carrying an extra 40 pounds around myself. I want to no longer be pregnant for sure, but I also have so much anxiety about having two little ones at once. Here are just a few of the worries I carry around with me...1) how will I manage the feeding demands of a newborn and be able to have the energy for Chris? 2) will Chris feel neglected by me, or worse yet, feel I don't love him as much? 3) what will this new family dynamic be like? 4) can I do this? Can you tell I'm very exhausted and hormonal:)

Anyway, moving on...To keep you updated with our latest outings and events. We went to a 1st birthday party on Sunday for one of the boys in our playgroup, sorry no pics. And, today Chris' buddy Dominic D'Alfonso came over for some playtime and music, pic below...


Grandma Audrey would be proud Chris' piano abilities, although he is a bit of a diva requesting me to feed him his bottle often while he plays:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby