Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I have to say I'm the luckiest mom in the world! I'm sure a lot of moms feel this way, but I know for sure I'm very, very blessed. Only a short while ago I had no idea if I would ever be a mom, we'll at least give birth to my own baby. What a difference a year makes! Here I am holding my first miracle boy with another one in the belly on it's way! For all the days I feel like I don't know what I'm doing, one smile and nothing else matters...

I must also not forget the amazing husband that I have, best "DaDa" around! Despite working so much, still managed to get me the beautiful locket below with my miracle boy #1's name and birthday engraved on the back, and picture inside...with 3 other places to hold all my other special men (DaDa, Bear, and Miracle Boy #2 (name tbd)). I'm a very lucky girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby