Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hurray for Huggies!

This is one of those pics that I know Christopher will kill me for posting later, but I couldn't resist:) Our baby boy now has two bottom teeth finally!!! He now weights 19 pounds, 5 ounces. Last night was the first time in 5 weeks that my little guy finally slept through the night again...It was pure heaven:) His most recent trouble has been waking up very upset from soggy diapers. I had been using these nighttime pampers that are supposed to give great leak support up to 12 hours...Well let me tell you, they didn't last 4 hours! So last night I put Chris in his regular Huggies Diapers and there were no complaints or leaks to speak of. I hope sweet dreams are here for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby