Saturday, April 10, 2010

Carnival

Today my son decided that he didn't need to nap. The good news...he's feeling much better now that his antibiotics have kicked-in. Yes, Christopher ended up with two very painful ear infections at once! I've never seen my little guy in so much pain! Wait a minute, he had colic, what am I talking about!?! Anyway, despite no naps, he was in such good spirits today. I'm sure the little guy is just so happy not to be in so much pain anymore...that makes two of us:)

The pic below is from a carnival we went to today up the street at our neighborhood elementary school. Nana Parsons won several prizes, including a orange monkey for Christopher...Myself, not so lucky, but it was a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby