Saturday, November 6, 2010

2 Months

I'm a few days behind, but I figured I better post something soon before another month passes! Time is and isn't flying by quickly. There are days where I look at the clock constantly counting the hours down before both boys' bedtime. Then there are days where I look at both of them and think to myself based on their sizes "Where have the days gone!"

I have yet to take both boys for their pediatrician check-ups, but I will deliver weight and size info as soon as I manage to arrange their appointments. For now, here's an update on our Little Noah...who isn't so little anymore:

He's HUGE!!! Loves to eat like his big bro. Has the greatest smile in the world! Starting to really check-out his big bro like the picture below and often finds him funny. Loves to be held all the time. Sorry Mr. Noah that I had to start sleep training you early:(. Although he cries almost every time I put him down from sleep in my arms, he falls to sleep soon after and still wakes with a smile:)

A quick note about Chris...He now gives kisses on the lips and often gives his little bro several which is the cutest thing ever! He also brings snacks, blankets, and his sippy cup to Noah. On the flip side, he often squeezes poor Noah's feet for some reason which brings little tears to his eyes when mama can't stop the process soon enough.

Each day has its' ups n downs, but one things is for certain, we are soooooo lucky to have such healthy-sweet boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby