Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mamma

My sweet husband sent me and my best girlfriend Jennifer to Vegas for a two day mini-break (my first time away from Chris). We had so much fun! Massages and Pedicures day 1. Shopping, Shopping, and more Shopping Day 2. And, wonderful food of course! My mom came to visit the day before we left and is visiting until tomorrow. Needless to say, Christopher has been getting lots of extra love from his Nanna. While I was gone he said "Mamma" for the first time:) He now mostly says it when he wakes up in the morning waiting for me to come start the day with him. Every time I hear him say it, it fills my heart with joy. And, as you can see from the pic down below, he has rediscovered his tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kasparians

The Kasparians
Family Pre-Baby